Skype and Phone Therapy & Life Coaching
I offer Skype and phone therapy & life coaching, all from the comfort and convenience of your computer or phone. Many of my clients have indicated that they experience a higher degree of comfort, privacy and safety by working with me over the phone or online. They often feel more comfortable in their familiar surroundings – whether by closing their office door during business hours – or in their favorite chair in their home. Some clients have even expressed feeling a greater degree of anonymity over the phone, allowing them to share intimate or private details of their lives more easily with a Skype life coach and therapist.
Once we meet and get “on track”, you may decide that you’re comfortable continuing the relationship either via Skype or Phone.
Here are just some of the benefits that my telephone and Skype clients enjoy:
- Convenient scheduling for people who work long or unusual hours, or who are traveling anywhere in the world
- Using the phone can replace office appointments which cannot be kept, allowing the healing momentum to continue uninterrupted
- Freedom to speak openly – some people will open up to a counselor more freely over the phone, which speeds the healing process
- No travel time, saving time and gas while avoiding traffic and bad weather
- Identity protection – You will not be seen entering a counseling office
- Access from anywhere, even in areas where few counselors exist
- Good when you are home-bound because of severe anxiety or if you cannot leave your small children at home
- A good way to try out counseling if you have never tried it
Phone and Skype sessions can produce powerful and successful outcomes for my clients. Given their success, I offer and encourage phone and/or Skype coaching and counseling not only for individuals, but also for couples.
The American Psychological Association website reports on a study published by the Journal of Counseling Psychology which indicates that telephone counseling has been shown to be effective.